Purpose & Scope
Global Journal for Management and Administrative Sciences Print ISSN 2788-4821 and Online ISSN 2788-483X is an academic research-based organization that works under Knowledge Words Publications. GJMAS aims to identifying, exploring and nurturing intellectual human capital in the fields of Education & Business Management inclined to attain a significant place in the world of academic research by its commendable activities. Our holistic endeavour includes the establishment and promotion of academic/professional researchers/students and their valuable contributions by providing them with an electronic platform where they can publish their researches and contributions in order to have a larger readership. GJMAS seeks an effectual role to play in the development of training, research, leadership and knowledge management skills not only among its members but also in its readers so that society could enable the transfer of knowledge among the world’s intellectual human capital. We invite you to join our purpose and to make it more strength so that this noble cause could spread in its all webs.
Explore the intellectual capital by emphasizing on creation, dissemination and protection of knowledge by our valued intellectuals, professionals, scholars & researchers and leveraging their collective wisdom.
Develop the world’s largest directories of academic e-publications in the field of Management and Administrative Sciences to provide the International platform where the intellectuals, scholars and researchers could collaborate for effectual knowledge management.
Aims & Objectives
GJMAS aim is:
- To create a greater consciousness of the need for intellectual knowledge management in the field of Management and Administrative Sciences.
- To provide students, researchers, professionals and scholars with the platform where they can publish their research (articles, research assignments, reports, research papers, presentations) and could have a larger readership for their scholarly developments.
- To provide students, researchers, professionals and scholars with the platform where they could upload their achievement profile (CV) in order to get electronic recognition in all over the world.
- To provide international research institutions, organizations, investment institutions, universities and funding agencies with a database of researchers/scholars/professionals where they can easily find their desired research team.
- To provide the teachers/professors with the facility of the academic soft board where they could manage their modules/lectures and teaching material virtually in order to facilitate the teaching-learning process.
- To arrange various seminars/workshops and conferences on different emerging academic/professional issues for developing and fostering a knowledge-sharing community.